Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Whew....

So its almost 36 weeks for us.
I cant wait to type "hey im 40 weeks"
Haha....Im tired, bloated, and I dont ever get sleep.

Theres a full moon this weekend. But im not so anxious to meet my little man that i want him to be that early. Charlotte was born at 35 weeks and did just great but i dont have that kind of luck. Being pregnant isnt really that bad. ITs still sooooo amazing to me that im carrying a BABY inside. No matter how many pregnant people and animals you see in life can prepare you for that. ITs crazy. When i can distinguish a little butt and leg im still so amazed. Ive packed my lil bags for the hospital just in case. Really it was just to feel like i was doing something. Ive had no energy to clean, or get things ready so i was sooo proud of myself for at least doing that. Today i painted some cute Palm Trees in Dexters Room. Sooo ill try really hard to take some pics of those. I promise!

Anyways...thats all for now.

2 comments:

The Elam Clan said...

I think those last few weeks of not being able to sleep is God's way of preparing you for the many sleepless nights that are about to come! But at least there's a baby to snuggle!

Savannah said...

I was just telling someone that today. <3 I cant wait to snuggle him.