Thursday, January 15, 2009

woo hoo 37 weeks

Sooo...i got to 37 weeks!
And Im totally feeling the full term thing.
PRegnancy is great, but it aint always pretty.
And I think the dark side is these last weeks.
Im so anxious about his arrival. And i just cant get calm about it. ITs the same anxiety almost as when we were trying to get pregnant.
I want him to be good and ready, but I wouldnt mind that beeing sooooner than later.
Ive read so many risks and such about induction. But then again most babies I know were induced, and they were just fine and ready. So i guess we will just have to see whats in store for us.
My doctors appointment is tomorrow morning and im hoping they check to see if any magic is happening. If not im gonna do some good walking and working on getting my body going. IF its meant to happen it will. I really dont care to be pregnant another 4 weeks. EEK!

Other than that things are okay. Im trying a little harder to cook more things and be better at this housewifey stuff. Cause im not great at it. BUt im totally trying trust me.

Well i better get off of here and get something, anything done around this house.

No comments: