Monday, January 19, 2009

So little time left...

Hmm im ALLlllllmost 38 weeks. Halfway at least.
Last night wins the award for most uncomfortable night of my life, second only to my night of terror with a kindey infection.

I have complained and complained about being uncomfortable. And to my suprise it just keeps getting worse. It boosts the anxiety to meet little Dex. But i know he'll be here soo soon no matter what. If the doctor asks about Induction, Im horribly tempted to say HELL YES!. The other part of me wants to let it happen when its time.

Im just gonna walk, have lots of Private time with hubby and eat irritable foods. Maybe we can kill two birds with one stone<3

Wanna see how ginormous I am!!


This was today at 37 weeks 4 days!!


And this was the day after Christmas
@ 34 weeks !!!


Now begins the waiting game...and just when will he come. At least if he comes anytime after today he'll be an AQUARIUS! like me and my momma.

No comments: