Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A joy...really

so I'm just a hop skip and a jump away from 39 weeks preggo. And while I know I know I might still be pregnant for 2 more weeks or so, Im not thinking I will be.

I dont know how much longer exactly. At what moment the ride into labor will begin. I do want to reflect however on the past 9 months. Before i meet my little one.

I will never forget the absolute joy and elation, filled with happy tears when I took those two pregnancy tests and actually saw another little pink line. Thanks To my mom and sister for pressuring me into buying them. I was in denial that I could be pregnant after all of the negative tests ive taken.

It was such a happy sweet moment to tell my husband, and see him well up in tears in the thought of a baby. And to know we were in this together.

I will never forget the first time I heard his little heartbeat at my first appointment. I was on cloud nine for weeks. And then when me and cody got to see his little body on the screen. The dr said he was very Photogenic.

Then a few weeks later we got to see him again and find out that he was a "son" and I couldnt of been happier.

We picked out his name, and started building our dreams for him.

Im head over heels with this little boy.
Its amazing to fall in love again.
Not only with him but with Cody as Well.

I cant wait to have both my guys together, along with my wonderful family.

I refuse to spend this post talking about being fat, and swollen, and in pain.

Because i also have this lil fella squirming around. Having the hiccups, and stealing my heart with every kick. We will never be closer than we are right now. <3

Come meet me when your ready Dexter :) Me and daddy cant wait to meet you.

No comments: