Friday, January 9, 2009

Heres a rant....

Yeah i know....2 posts in the same day. Ill probably want to delete this tomorrow.
Im frustrated and just pissed off in general.
We can blame a good 60% on hormones i think. The other is frustrating people and things going on.

Dont worry Cody babe this has nothing to do with you. You are my light and my happiness.

Heres a short list of whats AILING me (IFYKWIM)
Warning it may get too detailed!

  1. Selfish people who take your love and shit on it.
  2. My body for being sooo tired.
  3. My loose bowels.
  4. This killer heartburn thats with me all of the time.
  5. the jerk on the road that speeds past you , cuts you off, then jams on his brake and turns.
  6. the jerk that rides your ass through school zones.
  7. The dumb cats that have to dirty their litter box a million times a day. COME ON!


And everything else thats negative in my world right now.
Im just really in need of a good nights sleep.
Im in need of it being February and me seeing my baby.
Im in need of a big hug. I want to feel better.
I just want a break. And i dont even know from what.


To anyone that reads this, my apologies.
I needed to rant soooooo bad.
Now im gonna go and spend the weekend trying to nap.

No comments: