Friday, January 23, 2009

38 weeks 1 day....and oh sooo ready

So ive had an interesting day to say the least.
I woke up and tried to take a shower. My water wasnt getting hot. Damnnnnit.
So after an attempt to relight the water heater had to run to my folks house.
I really wanted to be clean, i had a drs appt.
Got all showered and was on my way.

The appt moved fast. Thank goodness. I didnt wait an hour and a half.
By blood pressure was pretty high 157/94. I generally have high blood pressure but this was higher than norm. Plus my ankles are soooo swollen.
I almost got induced today.
Buuut my blood pressure went down to 144/87 and they said they thought id be okay but not to do anything at all. The said not even lauundry.
Crazy.

Allso She said i was progressing really well. Soft, slightly open, and his heads riiight there. So maybe he'll come on his own this weekend or soon and make it easier on both of us.

Im tired...and im just gonna go lay down.<3

No comments: