Friday, January 9, 2009

Sooo I have an answer

To at least one question that was bugging me.
For the past month or so I've just been DRAINED. But I didnt think anything of it really. I just thought it was from being almost 9 months pregnant. Nope.
I had a follow up appoinment today because i took a spill onto my coffee table on New years Day. Well i guess all my blood work came back from a week before that and im Anemic now.
The doc prescribed me Repliva?? So hopefully it helps. I dont even care if I get (TMI WARNING) Constipated because I've had the opposite for longer than i can remember. And im sick and tired of running to the potty cause of it. Ive also been having some Contractions....I wasnt so sure what was going on at first. Theyre a lil different i think that Braxton hicks. But my belly gets oh so tight and i get oh so miserable....
Im super ready to feel better though. Its like i have the cough i cant kick to the curb, loose bowels, headaches, uncofortable body aches all the time and KILLER Heartburn that keeps my throat hurting all the time.

WHEW! Okay im offically done whining. I just really needed to. Haha

So LIl man is still kicking and hopefully growing stronger every day. I cant wait to meet him. And i hope the Anemia gets better so it doesnt affect at all. I think about him ALL day long. I cant wait to see when I go into labor. My family has a Board going on when ill deliver heehee:)
I wonder who will win!

Say a lil Prayer for our San Diego Chargers!!! They Play on Sunday...

No comments: