Wednesday, December 31, 2008

35 weeks....

I am finally 35 weeks.
Ive been so anxious and ready for this baby. And have wanted nothing more than to meet him soon. But now i really really just want him to stay put as long as he can. I need time. For me and the people directly around me. I want my world to be strong and ready when he comes.

Its been a really rough week.
And its starting to take a real toll on my physce.
Some things have happened that im not really ready to 'blog' about.
Its killing me because i really feel i should be talking about how i feel more.
But really I cant publically go on and on about it yet. For privacy sake.

Things are going to be okay. They have to be. I am soooo thankful for the people in my life, my wonderful husband and Awesome family. I love them more than the world. Im learning that no matter what life is constantly changing.

Hug your loved ones tight. There are NO PROMISES for tomorrow and what it may bring. We can only have hope and fill ourselves with Optimism that things will, can, and DO get better. With time.

I hope everyone is safe this New Years. Please dont be reckless, if you are gonna drink DONT drive. BE super safe. WE love ya.

No comments: