Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A week til X-mas...49 days til Dexter!

Hello everyone...time for a dexter Update!!

I had my 33 week appointment today. Everything is going really good. I have only gained 19lbs this pregnancy WOO...im sure there will be a few more pounds added to that by the end of this. I also started off at a high poundage so i didnt need to gain much.

My NP said she thinks hes about 3.5lbs maybe 4 right now...and that shes guessing 7.5 or 8 lbs at delivery and the lil guy is definetly head first! So it was a fun appointment. I go back on new years eve for my 35 week appt and blood tests and stuff. Yay...we are so close to seeing our boy. Its exciting.

Oh yeah can you believe Christmas is right around the corner. OMG. like 7 days...Merry Christmas to everyone!!!

No comments: