Monday, December 1, 2008

IN just a few short weeks.....

So im about to be 31 weeks. And Im sooooo elated. My belly gets bigger a lil bit every day. And i know it cant all be chubzz:) because im not gaining very much. Which is a great thing. But i still have a few more weeks to pack it on.

I cannot believe Im gonna be a mommy sooooo soon.
by my birthday ill have a baby boy in my arms, snuggling away. And im gonna treasure every
moment.

I also really cannot believe Christmas is allllmost here. Geeez. Ive been working at target for some holiday moneys and its been going okay. But its making the month drag by. The hour are a lil long, but the money is gonna be nice. I was just cashiering which was an okay job, but by the 4th hour my feet were DYING. SO now they have me training to also do Fitting room operator. Where ill answer the phones and stuff. So thatll give my achy feet a break some days. Then hopefully itll be january before ya know it. And i can stay assleep on my couch for those last few weeks.

I hope everyone also had a GREAT Thanksgiving. Me and Cody went to my families house for some yummmy ham<3 it was a great day. And GREAT food:)

No comments: