Saturday, December 20, 2008

Greetings from East Texas

Sooooo...Me and my hubby are in San Marcos until tomorrow. Hopefully we will be home by early afternoon. I am sooo spent. Today Codys brother Graduated with his BBA. Yay for him...hes so smart. But man am I pooped. He lives on the 3rd floor and the stairs alone have licked me these past couple of days. Then today we had to walk like a mile. By the time we got back my feet were more swollen than I ever want to see them EVER again. With every step I took I felt like dexter was just gonna fall out. To put it short and sweetly I simply found out my limit today. Im paying for it now.

I just realized that im almost 34 weeks preggo!!!! omg Where is time going. Before i know it all have a sweet lil squishhy baby on my hands. And WTH christmas is on wednesday...or technically Thursday but we celebrate on X-mas eve. The holidays breeezed by for me this time around.




Also cody lost his Grandmother on friday night. Im very saddened about it as is his family. I didnt personally know her well. But could only imagine my loss if it was my mother/Grandmother. I send all my love and prayers to his family. Sorry baby.

No comments: