Thursday, December 25, 2008

34 weeks down 6ish to go!

Sooooo it's the day after Christmas technically. It wasnt tooo bad this year. It was definetly an awkward feeling christmas though. Next year will be alot better. A kiddo thats like family to us was admitted to the hospital x-mas eve. That put a real damper on things, and also with the passing of Codys Grandmother it made it a definetly more humble Christmas. I dont mind that at all. Im so thankful for my family and our friends, and could only wish the best for everyone. Its almost the new year, so time for a new start. And hopefully not too long after we'll be welcoming our little fella into our world. You better bet im ready for him.

Heres just 7 things I can wait to be rid of!!
  • The never leaving HEARTBURN
  • Peeing 1,000 times a night, and day.
  • Feeling like my pelvis was hit by a bus.
  • not being able to eat anything without feeling bloated beyond belief.
  • not Fitting into normal clothes.
  • Uncomfortable "intimate" time with hubby . Bless his heart.
  • Not being able to sleep.

I know very well im gonna miss feeling little dex wiggling away inside me, being with me everywhere I go. But Im also very aware that pregnancy is a Journey. And the best part of it will be having him here with me and his dad soon. Im just really ready now for that part. I want him to get big and strong, and then maybe see us near the end of January!!

No comments: