Wednesday, December 10, 2008

32 weeks WOOO!

Hello 32 weeks....thats only 8 weeks to go.

I looove being preggo, and feeling my lil boy move. But im dying to meet him. 8 weeks seems sooo short, but not really! Yet its a very neccasary 8 weeks. We need a happy healthy fella at the end of this.

My job at target ended a little earlier than i though. I just couldnt do it anymore. My feet were swelling horribly by the end of the day. I feel so much better and can get around when im able to of sat down for most of the day. Call me lazy , i dont care. Making a baby is tough. Plus Im just now starting to get over this horrible cold...it was like 2 weeks of complete misery. Im never sick. Colds dont last but a couple days. So im blaming my lowered immune system.
I succesfully gave it to all of my family and husband. However i do believe it was my little niece that gave it to me to start with. Today my throat only hurts a little, and I can SoRTA breathe through my nose!!

Dexter is just a kicking and a punching at me....I feel like hes head down based on where his kicks are now. Im sure hes getting ready to be able to stretch those legs of his. Codys mom Kim told me he was 22inches when he was born....long and skinny.<3 Im dying to meet my little spider monkey! And i wouldnt mind one bit if he looked juuust like his handsome daddy.

Ohhh yeah Christmas is like 16 days away!!! Oh goodness. The weekend right before we are traveling to San Marcos for Shays college Graduation. Ill be almost 34 weeks preggo. Hopefully dexter doesnt try any funny stuff on the trip. I must must finish my X-mas shopping my then. I think theres just a couple of people we have left to buy for. Sooo very exciting. After Christmas its just a month or sooo til this sweet child weve been baking is ready to meet his momma and daddy...and everyone else!

I better goo....the plumber is here to fix the furnace...YAY!!!

No comments: