Monday, November 24, 2008

32 days til Christmas!! EEK

I do believe the holidays snuck up on me this season. Shoot THanksgiving is just a couple of days away. No idea yet what our plans are family wise. Pretty sure we'll be going by both houses though. And seeing my family and the in-laws.

Wednesday marks 30 weeks of baby making for us!! Its becoming soooo real that in a couple short months we'll have a baby. Hopefully by my 24th birthday! Which is February 6th<3 Hes been the most active little baby lately, jost a wiggling and punching and kicking, feels like a swallowed a baby. My whole belly just moves and shakes from his little actions. Im really gonna miss those when hes out here with us. But at least we'll have a squirming baby in our arms to cuddle<3 Im Soooo nervous about Labor, and then breastfeeding, and then keeping it all together. I know im a woman and this is natural. We've been doing it forever but still. IM sooooo nervous that everything happens safely and soundly.

In other News I started a job at Target! I really like it. And it pays okay<3 The only part i Dislike is the standing on my feet for long hours part. By the 4th hour Im ready to just quit and lay down. Haha...but most of my shifts are 6-8hrs so im just having to deal. Itll be worth the extra x-mas money. I really want to have as good of a x-mas as possible. And get lil charlotte some good 1st gifts. We also need just a couple more things for Dexter<3

Im looking forward to the holidays....yet dreading them. Im more exxcited for January and the arrival of my lil snuggly winter baby<3

Thanks for listening to me ramble.....

-savannah

No comments: