Saturday, November 1, 2008

New to us<3


I totally want to Credit my our friend Erica for the idea of a family blog. Codys family is mainly here in West Texas, however I have family In Arizona, California, Georgia, and Florida! so..since we are expecting our lil boy this will be a way to keep in touch in a way. Basically also just letting everyone know whats goin on with us.
For those who dont know or know little about it, we are almost 27 weeks pregnant with our first child. We are sooooo excited to be welcoming a little boy in the first months of the new year !! His name will be Dexter Ray Johnson.

Our halloween was pretty great. We went to a friends house for some food and some good conversation. Me and cody both got to ooogle at lil babies since soo many of our friends have had kiddos in 07'-08-. Afterwards we stopped by briefly to another friends house where they have an awesome party every year. That was fun too. But I was pooped. Cody went as the joker and I went as an egyptian mummy. Everyone dressed up that we know so it was really fun! I think every grown up should dress up on halloween.

Well thats all for now, I know ill be posting more later!!

No comments: