Saturday, November 8, 2008

Wow we are almost 28 weeks into making our baby!

So time is flying for me...but almost not fast enough.
We had our follow up appointment at the doctors office this past friday.
Everything checked out just perfect. Dexters little heartbeat was normal!!! yay..for the biggest sigh of relief. I had a mere 1 lb gain. YAY again. And my tricky blood pressure was perfect. I couldnt of asked for a better appointment. Or a better Doctor. Well shes actually the Nurse practioner at my doctors office. I totally prefer seeing her though. I feel sooo comfortable asking her things, and shes always feeding me neat facts about the baby's development.

My baby shower is the next highlight of our month. I cant wait to have a reason to
see all our friends and family. And to celebrate this lil boy growing in me.
Then Thanksgiving will be here a week or two later, another checkpoint to his arrival.
Then Christmas in a mere few weeks. And then itll be a short countdown til im
loving and snuggling my lil Mini-cody.

The nursery is all painted and pretty ready to go. Thanks soooooo much to my awesome mother in law Kim. We love ya<3 and I totally couldnt of painted it by myself.
NOw Ive just been constantly daydreaming about having him here. Wondering what my days will be like. I cant wait to have purpose for everyday. And maybe an end to this horrible boredom that staying at home as brought on so far.
Ive gotten a holiday job and Bath & Body Works. So lets hope that will work out. As long as i can get scheduled and get some hours. Otherwise Im going to look for soemthing else. To help fund Christmas. And get some last minute things done around the ol Casa'.

I think Ill take some photos of me at 28 weeks soon. Im horrible about procrastinating.
I promise they are coming!

1 comment:

Jennifer Guiley said...

Congrats to you! It is so exciting expecting a little tiny baby love :) I wish for nothing but the best for you and your hubby and your baby boy!