Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Who knew.

Things have been going great.
Starting this week I've finally felt like me again.
Who knows if its my hormones levelling out or if its the Medicine. (that i needed)
*sigh* It just feels good.
Dexter is at a fun stage where hes so awake and alert for the most part of the day. With little naps a few times. He's sooo smiley. We are having a lil trouble with breastfeeding. But Im starting to really think its because he's starting to teethe. Today has been the worst. I held a cold teether up to his mouth and he chomped on it for awhile. He has no interest in eating though. Poor guy is just plain fussy right now.

Goodness I love being a mommy. What a blessing for sure. Im sooo goofy in love with this child. I just want to shower him with snuggles and kisses all day. <3

This weekend is Mothers day! My first yay. I already got my present in the form of some cloth diapers Im gonna give a go at. I've always loved mothers day simply because I LOVE my momma sooo much. Im honored to be in the mommy club....

Ekk I better get off of here. Dex is stirring

No comments: