Tuesday, May 12, 2009

UPDATE!


So 24 hours ago I was beat down, tired, and ready to give up.
The situation with Dex not breastfeeding has gotten so much better. Not perfect, and not like it used to be, but getting better.
I can now get him to eat eventually. Though I'm still afraid he's not getting enough. I Gave in a few times and gave a bottle yesterday and today. I just don't want him to be hungry hungry. I think we are on the right track. I have however promised him and me that if the situation isnt mostly better by this weekend we will just move on from it. I'm not willing to give up precious moments to this frustration any longer. We are taking it feeding by feeding, taking deep breaths, and cuddling alot. I dont know why I am so hell bent on breastfeeding. I've heard several times already to just give him formula and not stress about it. It means something to me though. I planned on breastfeeding since I wanted to get pregnant. I wanted a challenge. I wanted to give my baby the best food possible. And I will just have to come to terms that formula was good enough for me as a baby and will be good for him. So continue sending some prayers our way on that topic.

Otherwise Wow our boy is getting soooo big. He just bounces away in his little jumperoo, can watch tv, pinch you (lol), and tons of other fun things. Hes just such a sweet boy that is soooo interested in the world around him.

No comments: