Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ready for a new month!

So our little guy is growing growing growing. Ill  post new pictures  soon. Carrots have become his fave food. (other than milk:) ) He is teething crazy. It seems like gallons of drool. And fussiness. But we will make it through this.

Me, I’m okay. I’m trying so hard to stay motivated and lose this weight. I’m working out to some videos 3 or 4 times a week. Drinking lots of water and eating less. So we will have to see.

Cody, I guess he’s great. He got a new washer and dryer. He loves laundry. I Know I’m lucky:) I really hope we can spend some kind of time together sometime soon. Sometimes it feels like I hardly ever see him. And I don’t want to go down that path. So if you friends with him too please TELL HIM! Take savannah on a date or something! I’ve tried asking. <---and I’m still waiting.

No comments: