Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mothers Day


"My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune. ~Graycie Harmon"

Happy Mothers Day Everyone!
Hug a mom.

Im so genuinely delighted to be able to celebrate this Mothers Day! It is my first as a mom. As it is also for many of my dear friends since we have all become mothers for the first time or again this year. Congrats to us all! It truly is the most amazing thing in the world.

I have all new respect for my mom. I love her soooo dearly. This has always been a favorite Holiday of mine because she is just so special to me. She has helped make me the person I am, and am forever becoming. You are my favorite woman<3 You are stong, loving, compassionate, TRUE!, unique, and beautiful. Thank you for being my mom.

Nothing has made me feel more complete than becoming Dexters momma. This time last year He was just a tiny embryo and I had no idea I was pregnant yet. Here a year later and I have a kooky, sweet, blue eyed baby loving me with all his heart. I cant wait to see him grow. I tear up still sometimes when Im cradleing him to sleep. Hes just the sweetest thing.

Way to go mommas out there. Only we know how tough, crazy, stressful, yet Wonderful, fufilling, exciting, and full of love our jobs are.

I dont expect much from mothers day. All I want is to spend it snuggling my boy and hanging with people I love<3

Hope you all have a good one!

No comments: