Monday, April 27, 2009

Take a moment

To evaluate your situation. To breathe.
To experience. To Think. To enjoy.
To love. To appreciate.
To have a little fun.
To Live.
Ive been needing a moment to reflect. Things can be so crazy. Its easy to lose myself and feel so resentful. Yet not really know why. My baby is 3 months old yet some days I'm still just not back on track emotionally. I really am starting to think I'm causing my husband strife. Im not meaning to. But I guess becoming a mom changes your world 100% Nothing is the same. Goodbye to everything you did before. Im okay with that. I looooooove my little guy. The trasition is so hard sometimes though. I guess there are just moments when I feel like nothing much has changed for him. He still gets to do everything that he did before. He doesnt have to consider lugging a rugrat around all the time. I do. So I get frustrated. Then again I'm afully too proud. I dont take help easily at all. So Its not like Im good at expressing what I need.

Im working on that. I Promise Cody. Don't lose faith in me please. I feel very unbalanced and somedays I really must just take a moment. To find it all again. To not get caught up in emotions. Because they are like waves and they arent the same from one moment to the next.

I Love my life, My husband, My son. They are all I Truly want or need in this world. I need to find some inner peace. And to not forget the many good things life has given me. I would be devestated without them. They are my life.<3

No comments: