Tuesday, April 21, 2009

11 is like heaven. NOT!


So my little guy is a fun crazy 11 week old. According to babycenter.com he will be 3 months next week. Im still not sure how the weeks and months work when aging a baby.

Im also not sure where my head is anymore. I'm really feeling worn down and a little stressed about my mommahood this week. Its hard. Truly the hardest thing I have ever done. Its intoxicating, and amazing. Seeing those happy good morning smiles is sooo sweet. Then on the downside he acts like he's being murdered when hes in the car. A trip to the store makes me have anxiety. I spent a little of my fun money on a new car seat. The one that came with our travel system has this weird part where Dexters back goes that is uneven and seems like it would hurt. Tomorrow will be our offical first day with this one. Wish me luck. I hope that the uncomfortable car seat was the problem.

Oh yeah I almost forgot. I wanted to write on here that he had his very first taste of cereal today. Off the spoon he just spit it out. Which is expected hes only 3 months. I also put some in a bottle. Hes been sooo very fussy and my supply is in decline because I have been dumb with what i eat and the trip to AZ. Trying to fix it, and keep Dex satisfied. He enjoyed it and fell into a wonderful sleep shortly after. So ahhh me time.

I have also been baking alot lately. Hello new craft basically. Ive made tons of these little cake pops that are fab u lous! Invented a few sweet treats that I forgot to take pics of, as well as made some molded homeade peanut butter cups. Anyone wanna be my baking buddy.

Also does anyone want to start a play group for our kiddos?

No comments: