Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Snow DAY!

It snowed! So if you live in Odessa you already know that because we woke up to several inches this morning. Some is melting but it's still ridiculously bright and white out there. We played this morning for a bit in it. Dexter thought it was the best thing ever and through quite a fit when I had to bring him in.






It's a nice lazy day. Cody got a call from his boss Early this morning asking him to come in and he'd get to leave at lunch:) Soo awesome...So he is gonna take us to the store after Dexters nap to get some groceries. I hate driving in the white stuff. But we are needing FOOD! LOL and every day other that today I will have my niece all day and though I can totally do two babies at the grocery store, I don't feel like it this week.

Enjoy the cold!

No comments: