Thursday, February 11, 2010

Puppies




So my dogs puppies are 4 weeks old!

Yes Im a horrible pet owner by letting my dogs have puppies. To tell you the truth we thought she was fixed. She was a rescue dog. They are Pomeranian puppies as both momma and daddy are Poms. We orinally thought our male Sheltie got her but I know my moms male pom was around her first. And the puppies are a spitting image of mom and dad so we know the Sheltie couldnt of been in the mix.

Here are some pics!





She had 3 little boys and they are sooo fun. Running around playing and barking. Very spirited happy dogs so far. Dexter is in heaven and loves it when I let them play with him. I don't just let him 'have one' but he is gentle so I let him pet them and get his fingers chewed on. Want one? LOL

1 comment: