Saturday, February 6, 2010

25

A quarter century...that's how old I am today! The big 2-5!

I've had a wonderful past year. Filled with little smiles, big smiles and just pure happiness. I do wish I could just stop the number game at 25! I think I just got a wrinkle!!

Should be a fun day with my boys. Then Dexter is gonna go stay the night at his Nonnies so I can have a few drinks and enjoy the lack of fits for a bit. But the mom in me always hates him spending the night anywhere. I just miss him too much. But I NEED tonight:) And he will get to play with his cousin Evie.

We just found out that we are going to go to Vegas in April!!! Yippee! We went in August of 08' when I was like 4 months pregnant, and already getting swollen and miserable. Then our cat died and we beelined home. It was Cody's favorite cat you see. So this time IT WILL BE FUN!! I want to be a few drinks down when we land:) Time for mommy and daddy to let loose.

Speaking of letting loose. Ive gone from 205 to 180. But Ive been stuck at 180 lbs for the past month!! So I need to break through it. Get back on the ball. At least I haven't gained though. By the time we go to Vegas I hope I can get down to 160 at least. Maybe 155 haha! Id be sooo happy. Im starting back on a better diet and food tracking on Monday the 8th:) I think 20lbs in two months is doable if I work HARD.

Let's see how that goes.

Tata for now

No comments: