Sunday, April 25, 2010

What's this?

So its been a great week! We had a nice little weekend, didn't do alot. Spring cleaned and hung out with old grumpy teething Dexter ( but god I love him). A nice weekend.

Ive been in good spirits, and really I think its just because I've been dreaming of Roller derby, and being a roller derby chick! That's all that I can think about and read about. Hell I haven't even gone to a practice yet. But come Tuesday I will be ready to get out there and embarrass myself...I need this!

I feel good and I'm ready. This came at a good time.
I'm ready to get bruised and roughed up, not nervous about that. I AM nervous about meeting the ladies though, like I'm in 7th grade again, afraid they will think I'm a dork.

Wish me luck that I can still skate like I used to, that I make some new friends. And maybe this feeling that I'm gonna love this will be sticking around for awhile.

No comments: