Friday, April 16, 2010

Time...

Time heals all wounds, to a certain point at least.

Thank god this is a so far going swift for me. I begged and pleaded to whatever there is to pray to, that this would happen and fast for me. I just need to move on and start anew. Those prayers were answered in many a sense, I am on the mend. Today I haven't cried but once. Im positive, not in too much pain and looking towards the future. Hopefully it will be completely over by next time I go to my doctor and we can start looking forward to the next time we try (which will wait several months) because I'm just not ready to do this again yet. Im living on pure Hope, my babies smiles, and my Husbands love, add in some great support from our family and thats a cure for at least a tiny bit of my heartbreak.

Though the road may be rough ahead, I will not fear it.

Tonight is Pizza with my boys and our houseguest (my lil brother) and some ice cream<3

<3<3

No comments: