Monday, December 14, 2009

Lazy blogger again

I really have been getting my lazy on when it comes to updating my blog more often. I think its just because we have alot going on (or it feels like it)

Dex has started to walk, not consistently but hes doing it. Getting better and better every day. My heart just melts<33 Still has only the 4 teeth, though I am pretty sure our ridiculously sleepless nights might have something to do with some more coming in. The kid is crazy! And I love every bit of him.

Cody and me are doing great, His chargers are winning often. So that means a happy hubby for me:) I have lost 20lbs so far. From 205 to 185. Im slacking a bit this week but I know I will get back on track. The key for me is to track my food. And i got lazy for a few days about it. Back to tracking I go!

Have fun Christmas shopping with the horde yall!

No comments: