Sunday, December 20, 2009

Have you been good this year??

I have, I think so at least.

I am in love with this holiday season. I think mainly because its my first as a mom. And not just a preggo lady. As of today I finished my shopping.. I think I should of bought stock in Playskool and Fisher Price! And everything is wrapped thanks to my Mother in law for babysitting for a couple hours.<3

What are some of your traditions..I'd looove to know!?!

Around here we visit both family houses...to My in-laws first and then after that to my families casa. All on Christmas eve to open gifts and hang. Then on Christmas Eve we usually eat at both houses and get down with the RockBand. Family style. The band gets back together every Holiday. Then in just a month or so after Christmas is Dexter's Birthday!! His very 1st one. I will be a sappy happy mess about it. Like any mom Im just sooo in love and proud of him. Did I mention yet that he walks? Not gracefully but its walking..

That's bout it! Ill update again soon. Lots to write about but don't want to just ramble.

No comments: