Monday, October 12, 2009

Poodiddle

So its getting cold!
My mom, me and the babies tried to go to Fiddlesticks Farm this weekend but failed. It was just too rainy and cooollld. So next weekend hopefully. Ive never been and cannot wait to go!

Man Dex is learning so much every day. Im in utter awe at this kid. Im just a proud momma so forgive me raving about him:) He is 8-1/2 months old and starting this past weekend he is REALLY crawling. Belly off the floor and all. I thought for sure he would army crawl to his graduation. He is also babbling non stop. Saying mama, and dada. But to both of us lol. We are also attempting to pull up on everything. 75% failure rate ending in bumps, and bruises. He is getting better though. I cannot believe how fast time has gone by. Wowzers.

The baby fever is back hard core, probably to my husbands dismay. But we have agreed to wait until next year some time to start TTC. It will probably take us several months too. Im also completely not TTC until I can lose just a little weight. Maybe 20 or 30lbs. I really am scared of getting Pre Eclampsia while having a toddler too. I cannot do that to him, or risk the new baby. So its a waiting game. And I have great motivation to lose some more weight. Im at about 193-195 fluctuating. Soooo ideally around 165-175. Wish me luck!

House stuff is good, Im loving the fireplace. We have been using it nightly on these cool west texas nights. Mostly because we have old wall heaters still that neeed to be updated and we are scared of them lol. But it does good at warming the place. And it smells soooo festive.

No comments: