Monday, October 26, 2009

Lazy day

Im enjoying a majorly lazy day today. If only my lil guy slowed down at all.

Hes getting over a cold that just wont go away, last week it was a runny nose and fever, this week its coughing and wheezing and diahrrea. Wish us luck that he beats it soon.


In other news I think Dexter is going to be a Lion for Halloween. I made the costume and it sorta still fits, Im afraid that he is too big for it now though, so maybe if money allows Ill go buy one.


I really want to make one of these soon.....its sooooooo awesome!















http://homemadebyjill.blogspot.com/2009/10/felt-playhouse.html



It slips over a standard card table. Bingo we have an ugly card table in the storage that is begging to have a Playhouse made to cover it up! Cannooot wait to make one.



Oh and I almost forgot.....Im in the process of losing weight so we can TTC again soon! YAY!!!!

No comments: