Thursday, July 2, 2009

Shots suck.

Dex finally got his first shots this past tuesday. They were his 2mnths since I neglected to get them. He hated it and felt miserable afterwords. This round was to appease the people around me but it will be his last round for quite awhile. I have received my exemption form and plan to use it til he's at least a few years old. Whats in shots just scares me. And I didnt have any til I was 5.

Anyways off of the old shots...

This weekend should be awesome! I plan to have some prickly pear margaritas:) And watch the parade.

Dexter's little tooth has still not reappeared. Oh hum.

I go back to work on Tuesday!! I'm really excited about working. Just not the leave my baby at daycare part. Poor poor boy:( I've heard great things about his daycare though so that helps ease the worry.

Have a happy 4th everyone!!

No comments: