Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Going back to work, and teeth?

Hello everyone. So no update on the shots because I was given the wrong date for the appointment. Good thing though, because I think me and Dex have a cold going on. Poor baby:(

Speaking of poor baby. Have you ever heard of a tooth showing up then disappearing? Today Dex clearly had a little tooth poking through on the bottom. There was also a little red blister next to it. I was soo excited. He took a nap and had some tylenol and by the time Cody came home it was gone. Im going crazy. He is also doing really good at sitting up unsupported. For at least a minute! Im crazy proud.

And in some bittersweet news! Im going back to work! Yay because geesh I miss work. But ughh because I love my son and I am gonna miss him something crazy. I feel like Im going to miss out on his days:(
I will be going back to the Pet Store. Which makes me soo excited. I hated having to quit when I found out I was preggo a year exactly ago. I had intention of being a stay at home mom for at least a year but times are tough and the opprotunity presented itself now. It will be a good thing for us. I cannot wait to get back into the swing of things. Dexter will start daycare. UGH! But I found a great one by accident really. Hopefully it will all fit together just right.

I better get off of here and stop rambling.

No comments: