Friday, February 20, 2009

Dexters almost 3 weeks old!!

Wow...where has time gone. I have a 3 week old. He is growing like a weed and its killing me. I want to keep my tiny itty bitty newborn. Im excited though for what is to come in his future.
He had his two week appontment on monday. And he was up to 9lbs 7oz. and up an inch and a half. Which i totally believe because cute little outfits that fit last week just dont fit this week. Hes filling out a little on his skinny little legs.<3 god hes just precious. Im so happy hes finally here with me. I am finally feeling a little more like myself soreness wise. I dont wake up achy or anything. So thats good.
I think Cody is loving being a daddy too. Man oh man does this kid look just like him. And i love it.
We have our little family started and i couldnt be happier.

Im still adjusting, and my hormones are sooo wacky. But I know things will get better in that sense.
In other news I am soooooo phyched about our trip to Pheonix at the beginning of April. My whole family is driving out there for a big family reuinion kind of deal. I miss that place alot sometimes. It being our childhood home. I cant wait to show Cody the mountains and lakes and other places we used to go exploring. And of course meet all that family we have out there. Who knows when we will ever go again. So itll be nice for my Grandmother to meet him. She is my only grandparent sooo its a little importnant to me.

Anyways i better jump off of here. And eat some lunch while i have a minute to myself:)

No comments: