Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A whole month, new house, and 8 mnths old.

Busy bees, thats what we have been. Stressed out busy, tired bees.

We are finally in our new house offically as of last night. Everything is moved. And you could see the strain of it all on our faces. We have moved as a couple many times. But this was the hardest of them all. Having a busy crawling 8 month old doesn't help:) But hes just too cute. The only problem so far is when he kerplunked while crawling and face planted on the linoleum. Blood and tears and me wanting to vomit. I can't take seeing my baby's blood like that.

Our new house is great. I will try to take pics soon. Its just a great old brick home with character that was loved alot by a nice old couple that once had it built. Its nothing fancy but its perfect.

Okay anyways, I better get to unpacking.

No comments: