Sunday, August 30, 2009

Fall away

I am so glad its fall...

So we bought a house!!!! We should close on it in a couple weeks. We are in love with it and its a perfect starter home. Its not huge but we passed up bigger houses for the uniqueness that this one has. Ill post some pics after we get the keys! Yay for no more rent house. I hate this place and Im ready to leave.

Home buying is sooo stressful. It was a big test for us in our marriage but we passed it! You never really know everything about each other I guess. But that's the beauty of it. I love my boys.

Work has been great. I am staying very busy with everything. The last of the old crew quit this past week which wasnt a suprise. Im actually relieved as there was alot of tension. But we have an awesome new crew going and we are more productive than ever and getting better everyday.



So Dex is 7 months old. Where did time go? He is try sooooo hard to crawl but it will probably be halloween before he does it. He babbles all the time and can feed himself (trys to). He is doing good at daycare but I still hate that I cannot be here all the time with him. Maybe one day in the future or definetly when #2 comes around I will be able to.

No comments: